FAQ (preguntas frecuentes)
1. How can I buy from OSTRAS DE ESPAÑA?
Buying from is really simple. Please follow the following steps.
1. Browse the web and choose the oyster’s area of origin. Make your selection and click “add to the basket”. Then you can choose to either continue shopping or proceed to place the order. A new page will open when you place your order.
2. If it’s your first time shopping in our website sing up. If you are already registered you just have to introduce your username and your password.
3. Fill up your delivery data, direction and contact phone.
4. Select a payment method: Credit or debit card or Paypal. (Bank transfers are only available for phone orders)
5. Accept the general sales conditions and confirme your order by clicking the confirm button.
6. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
If you are not able to perform your shopping or you find any trouble along the process, please contact us through the the number telephone +34 963 018 295 from 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday or through or e-mail. We will be pleased to help you solve any problem you might encounter.
You also have a buying guide in How to buy?
2. Which are the payment methods available? Are theysafe?
In you will be able to pay for your purchase with a credit or debit card or Paypal. You can also pay with a bank transfer if your order is made by phone.
From OSTRAS DE ESPAÑA we guarantee a completely safe purchase thanks to the online payment system provided by our banking partner Banco de Sabadell. Your bank details will be encrypted which means they are totally illegible on the Internet. The security system is based on 128-bit SSL encryption. This means that no one can have access to your credit card nor their personal data. If you still have any doubts about the payment methods, don’t hesitate to contact us. Wewill be glad to helpyou.
3. Can I make my payment by phone?
Absolutely! At OSTRAS DE ESPAÑA we try to to make your purchases simple and easily. Call us at +34 963 018 295 within the phone assistance hours. You will be able to make your purchase easily and clear any doubts you might have about our products, shipping, deliveries…
If the order is made by phone, you will be able to pay it by a bank transfer to the account number indicated. The order will be proceded and dispatched and delivered as soon as we receive the payment confirmation. We let you know all the details’ procese by e-mail or phone.
4. How can I know if I have made my order correctly?
Any time you place an order at OSTRAS DE ESPAÑA we will send you an e-mail confirming your order and we will proceed to prepare it.
This e-mail confirms that your order is being processed. If there is any problem while you are placing your order, you will receive an e-mail telling you that there was an error so you will be able to try it again or could also contact us by e-mail or by phone and we will try to solve the error.
5. When will I have to pay for the shipping costs?
Shipping costs are included in the product’s price. The final price in any product is the total amount you have to pay and it includes VAT and shipping cost.
6. Which are the delivery zones?
We send our oysters to your home to any point in the Iberian Peninsula. We do not delivery them to the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla due to our lack of appropriated transport.
7. How long before my order arrives home?
Orders placed from Monday to Wednesday will arrive to your home in a maximum of 48 hours no matter where you are. When you make your order keep in mind no-working days. Those days we will not be able to deliver your order due to the absence of transport.
We also will not be able to send on Mondays and the eve of no-working days. The following table can help to calculate when you will receive your order.
Thursday and Friday
Saturday and Sunday
Do not forget that we close orders at 14.30. Every order made after this hour will be processed the following day.
8. At what time will I receive my order?
Deliveries are made between 9am and 14pm from Tuesday to Friday. Please note that we are unable to predict a specific delivery time.
9. What do I do if I cannot receive my order during the delivery schedule?
In this case you have to contact us by mail or phone and we will try to adapt to your needs.
10. What if there has been an error with my delivery and I cannot receive my order which I have solicited?
If this happens to you, please contact us within the next 24 hours. We will check the order. In case there were an error, we will look for the best way to compensate you.
11. When is the best time to make my order?
You can make your order whenever you want to but keep in mind to make it one or two days before eating the oysters. If you do this, the oysters will be reposed and they will preserve optimal organoleptic properties so they will taste better.